Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Projects!

Maybe someday we'll be like Shannon at Shannon Makes Stuff or Disney at ~Ruffles And Stuff~ . But for now, it's just little ol' me trying to be creative and, hopefully, make our home a beautiful place of comfort and rest. Here are my projects that I'm working on!

My square foot garden: Green Beans, Pole Beans, Cilantro, Rosemary, Peppers, Watermelon, Radishes and Lettuce.


See, my lettuce is already sprouting!!!





I found these during bulk trash week and thought I might be able to use them for something around the house! I'm thinkin' I'm going to use 4 of them for coffee table legs and design a top with rounded edges so that it's as KB proofed as possible. :-)

Any ideas for the remaining two legs?

Well-p! That's what's on my to do list! There are so many ideas milling around in this head of mine that I have to take a step away from my craft desk every now and then and sort through them all. What's actually do-able? What is cute in other people's homes? Would it fit in ours? Etc.

1 comment:

  1. Your garden is looking great! Where did you learn about a square foot garden? That's neat, but I've never seen anything quite like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete